Translate

Thursday, February 9, 2017

BEP64

Many asked, when are you going to repaint your car? To be honest, I got no answer. That's pathetic being a perfectionist.

At least let me give a little update. I've started the car end of 2016, the battery 'konged' and I've changed with a not so new NS40 battery. I've also replaced the old BMW battery with a newer set of BMW cable, hahaha.

Going to replace the clutch pump to a bigger ones.

The plan now is to fix the bodykit of the car and respray it. Here's the cost breakdown and timeline:

I'm going to start March 2017 : Need to unscrew the 2 damaged screw to dismantle the front fenders. To install the J-Speed fender bars as well. Then, install TRUTH wide fenders.

2nd week March : Install rear bonnet & replace rear lamps. ~ MYR 500

3rd week March : Install rear TRUTH wide fenders & CRUISE skirt. ~ MYR 150

1st week April : Front wind screen CE9A & Fujitsubo Exhaust ~ MYR 500

2nd week April : Side mirror & door visor ~ MYR 500

3rd week April : CE9A spoiler
BEP64 photo taken end of 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment